All material published on this site is subject to a Creative Commons license which you can find here: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/deed.en_GB.
In summary, this licence allows you:
- to copy, distribute, display and perform the work
- to make derivative works
Subject to the following conditions:
- attribution — you must give the author credit
- non-commerical — you may not use this work for commercial purposes
- share alike — if you alter, transform or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work under a licence identical to this one
With the understanding that:
- waiver — any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- other rights — in no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- your fair dealing or fair use rights
- the author’s moral rights
- rights other persons may have either in the work itself or in how the work is used, such as publicity or privacy rights
- notice — for any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the licence terms of this work
Adapted from Creative Commons.
If you believe content on this site has been taken from another source and you wish to apply for attribution or removal of content, please add a comment on the copyright infringement page here.