If you have been interested in the Microsoft GLEE graphing utility, and the full product MS AGL then you may have found it hard to locate further information. Help files and more are listed below:
- The full product is now called Microsoft Automatic Graph Layout 2007 and is available for purchase here: http://store.microsoft.com/microsoft/Automatic-Graph-Layout-2007/product/4DD40C40
- The help files for Microsoft AGL can be retrieved here: ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/Users/levnach/HelpFiles/ (source link: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/automaticgraphlayout/thread/ccac4035-f212-4250-a0fe-4f766234f67e) (note: these help files apply to AGL and namespaces and some class names have been altered, but there are still significant similarities with GLEE)
- Information on the algorithm can be found here: ftp://ftp.research.microsoft.com/pub/tr/TR-2007-72.pdf
- Forum is available here: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-US/automaticgraphlayout/
- Microsoft GLEE license: http://research.microsoft.com/en-us/downloads/f1303e46-965f-401a-87c3-34e1331d32c5/GLEEEula.rtf
- My previous post on using GLEE: F#: Graphing with GLEE
MSAGL is also included in MSDN subscriptions
Finally, I hope to produce a small GUI wrapper on GLEE that will let you create your own graph visualisations quickly and easily and then export those graphs out.
Do not forget that the GLEE license applies to all uses of GLEE, including any graphics created using the tool.